Fraud, discrimination, bullying and other illegal activities have recently demanded more and more attention in society. Proper management of their reporting can help companies significantly, especially by letting management or company owners learn of issues as soon as possible, which they can then address effectively. This will also prevent the notifier from turning directly to public authorities.
Under the new Whistleblower Protection Act, companies will be required to have procedures in place to receive and process notifications, train employees and ensure that whistleblowers' personal data is protected by the end of March 2022. The new obligations will affect virtually all companies.
We cordially invite you to a webinar, where we will introduce you to the new obligations regarding the introduction of channels for reporting infringements and the protection of whistleblowers. As part of the training, we will explain to you what the new obligations mean in practice and we will propose an effective solution for managing them without threatening sanctions. We will also describe how to make the best use of these new responsibilities for the benefit of the company and how to obtain information on risks or even fraud and how to respond to them in a timely manner.
- What is whistleblowing, and how are whistleblowers protected?
- What obligations do companies have and by when do they have to fulfill them?
- How to handle new responsibilities without worries? Introduction of an ethics line as a reliable and cost-effective solution.
Date: April 15, 2021, 9:00 - 10:30
Who is the workshop for?
CEOs, controllers, compliance and ethics officers, investigators of suspected illegal activities and internal auditors
Lecturer: Stanislav Klika, Director - Risk Advisory Services
- 200, - CZK excl. VAT / participant
- Invoicing will take place after the seminar, based on a binding registration.
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at [email protected]
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link via which you can easily connect to the webinar.
* In the case of a positive development of the current epidemic situation, the seminar will also take place in physical form.