Our approach to audit services is based on extensive audit methodology which is in accordance with international auditing standards and the professional regulations of the Chamber of Auditors of the Czech Republic. Detailed procedures for the provision of audit services are set out in the BDO Audit Manual.
Our employees have a high level of expertise gained from years of experience. They can help to identify weaknesses and inefficiencies in the internal control system, detect fraud risk and other business risks.
All companies in the BDO International network use the same methodology and procedures. This ensures a high quality of services provided and the comparability of reports of all companies around the world.
- Statutory audit of individual and consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with the legislation valid in the Czech Republic
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS, U.S. GAAP and HGB
- Audit of interim financial statements
- Review of annual reports and reports on relations between related parties
- Review of consolidation packages