ISAE 3000, SOC2, SOC2+, SOC3
* Service Organization Control
What can we bring you?
An independent assessment of your services or your supplier. We will assess the compliance or non-compliance of the set measures according to the set procedures of the audited company.
Our team of experts includes specialists in each area.
Assessment of the control procedures and verification of the controls in place in the categories of Security, Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality and Privacy.
The output of the control is a Type 1 or Type 2 audit report that assesses the compliance or non-compliance of the control objectives according to the set procedures of the audited company.
We use the appropriate Trust Service Criteria for our work.
- (Security) - Information and systems are secured against unauthorised access, unauthorised leakage of information and data, and damage to systems that may lead to limitations in availability, integrity, confidentiality.
- (Availability) - The company's systems have adequate procedures in place to ensure their expected availability.
- (Confidentiality) - Confidential information is protected appropriately given its nature.
- (Privacy) - Personal information is retained, secured and disposed of according to the company's established procedures.
Who is the service for?
- The outsourcing service provider
- Cloud service providers
- Data centres
- PaaS and SaaS providers with no impact on financial reporting
- Providers in telecommunications, e-marketing, managed security service providers, web hosting, and many more