The existence of value added tax, its legislation and application penetrates into all spheres of most business activity sectors and substantially affects the daily functioning of corporate subjects and their trade activities carried out in the Czech Republic and abroad. Czech legislation and common law practice are moreover formed in this respect by the European Union law regulations as well, and its influence has complicated the value added tax issue to a significant extent for Czech and foreign businesses in recent years. The fact that each Member State in the European Union has its own tax laws and different rates of value added tax makes the orientation in the application of value added tax even more difficult.
We are perfectly well aware that it is absolutely necessary for business activities carried out in the Czech Republic and abroad to have under control the costs associated with application of value added tax and observance of legal enactments. Therefore we are more than willing to offer our tax advisory services in relation to all situations which may occur in the field of indirect taxation.
We offer our substantial assistance in the realization of an analysis of relevant business activity in order to be able to identify any potential tax risks and the application of potential optimization procedures.
Our main priority in this area is to facilitate the orientation of our clients in the application of VAT on their trade in goods and services in the Czech Republic and abroad, to comply with all legislative requirements according to foreign VAT legislation and also to achieve an improvement of the cash flow of our clients.
Our longstanding practice in the VAT application area and years of experience of our experts in this field are more than sufficient qualifications leading to your complete satisfaction.
Our professional consulting services in the field of VAT includes as standard:
- Verification of the correct application of VAT within the business activity of our client
- Provision of various consulting services in the field of VAT and assessment of particular applicable business alternatives with eventual recommendation for the potential tax implications in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Implementation of risk analysis related to VAT
- Registration and deregistration for VAT in other countries
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Realization of a VAT audit including as standard e.g. review of the correctness of basic transactions with the impact on VAT or transactions specific to the client