Dynamic development, the increasing volume of technology in our daily operations and advancing digitisation are putting more and more pressure on security in the online world. According to experts, cyberattacks are currently the second-biggest threat to business after a pandemic. How will cybersecurity develop and what are the most pressing issues and trends in this field in the Czech Republic?
The Covid-19 pandemic has been a great challenge for every sector and has accelerated the digital transformation of society. Companies are becoming ever more dependent on their IT systems and new risks are emerging in the field of cybersecurity. In addition, changes to how employees work are expected, with a higher percentage of employees working from home.
Join our webinar to find out how the pandemic has affected cybersecurity management in companies and what its prospects are for the near future. At this online seminar, we will present the results of a survey of the cybersecurity situation in more than 200 Czech and international companies and suggest possible solutions to minimise these threats.
- Cybersecurity at a glance - threats, forms and impacts
- Practical examples and case studies
- A proposal to improve network prevention, action and security in your company
Who is the workshop for?
For both the private and public sectors – lawyers, compliance officers, auditors, security management, IT management, risk department staff, ISMS specialists, security consultants and anyone who is interested in the topic.
Lecturer: Martin Hořický, Partner
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at [email protected].
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link to easily connect to the webinar.