BDO Corporate Finance continues to build on its market position as one of the leading financial M&A advisers globally.
With 840 deals successfully completed in 2016, BDO has consolidated its position as the fifth leading mid-market adviser on the Thomson Reuters 2016 league tables.
BDO’s transactions, which totalled USD31.6bn of transaction value, involved a wide range of sectors demonstrating the depth of our expertise as well as the breadth of BDO’s international network.
Topping the league tables
BDO is also ranked the 5th most active Due Diligence provider on the global Mergermarket league tables, and performs strong in the regional positions internationally
- On the Mid-market Thomson Reuters ranking, BDO are named top 3 in Europe
- 1st most active M&A adviser in Switzerland by Thomson Reuters
- 2nd most active M&A adviser in the UK by Experian
- 2nd most active M&A adviser in the Nordics ranking by Thomson Reuters
- Top 3 M&A adviser in Benelux, Eastern Europe and Singapore on Thomson Reuters
- In Australia / New Zealand we are named the 4th leading M&A adviser (small-cap, Thomson Reuters)
League tables are prepared by third parties, such as Thomson Reuters or Mergermarket, and they provide an independent view of advisers positions in the market.
If you would like more information on BDO’s league table positions please contact Susana Boo: firstname.lastname@example.org