With globalisation and the growing possibility of outsourcing technological services anywhere around the world, there are also increased demands on their regulation. Accelerating cooperation with technology service providers in the United States also implies their obligation to demonstrate adequate security and a system of controls. It is a so-called SOC (System and Organisation Controls), an internationally recognised standard that will provide you with a globally valid certificate to make your company competitive in the US market.
In the planned webinar, we will introduce you to the new requirements for compliance with regulations of technology suppliers to the USA. We will focus on the areas that SOC2 verifies, the inspection process and the planned changes applicable from January 2021.
Ensure that your organisation or supplier is in the best position to demonstrate adequate controls and warranties in the following period. Join us.
If you already have questions on this topic, please write them to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer them during the webinar. We look forward to meeting you!
Who is the seminar for?
- Service outsourcing providers
- Cloud service providers
- Data centres
- PaaS and SaaS providers without impact on financial reporting
- Telecommunications providers, e-marketers, managed security service providers, web hosting, and more
Date: 5 November 2020 - 9:00 - 11:00
- Summary of SOC2
- Compliance and audit information
- Planned news for 2021
- The future of personal data protection and cybersecurity
Lecturer: Martin Hořický, Partner BDO Audit s.r.o.
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at [email protected].