13 - 15 June - theory, in-person training (9:00-17:00)
26 - 28 June - theory, in-person training (9:00-17:00)
(July - August) 2 project-oriented days directly in your company on a specific project
August, September – evaluation
After successfully completing the training you will receive a BDO certificate of graduation of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, confirmed by authorised trainer Martin Gažar.
Venue: BDO, V Parku 2316/12, Prague 4 – Chodov
Form: Pre-registration. If you are interested in taking the theory part online, please contact us.
Language: Czech. If you are interested in the training in English, please contact us.
The professional training, led by a Six Sigma Master Black Belt certificate holder, aims to introduce the basics of Six Sigma methodology and its main tools. It provides a practical introduction to the DMAIC method, quantitative process analysis, process data acquisition and the project management of process optimisation in manufacturing and services. Under the guidance of an experienced instructor, participants will independently implement their own optimisation project using the Six Sigma methodology.
What that the Lean Six Sigma methodology will help you with:
- Continuous productivity improvement
- Reducing the cost of poor quality
- Transforming the engineering department and becoming more process improvement oriented
- Streamlining production operations
- Reducing the frequency of errors
- Improving customer relations and customer service
Instructor: Martin Gažar, BDO
Martin is a specialist in process improvement using the Six Sigma methodology and statistical process control. In his practice he has led a team of process engineers in optimising production and has implemented Lean and Six Sigma tools in a number of manufacturing, healthcare and service companies. In addition to hands-on manufacturing optimisation, he also provides Lean and Six Sigma training and holds a Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification directly from Motorola.
Who the training is intended for:
Quality managers, production directors, process managers or engineers, logistics managers and other professionals focused on improving process efficiency will especially appreciate an understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
During the training you will acquire the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding the importance of process improvement in any company
- Proper use of selected problem-solving tools
- Grasp of the Lean management and Six Sigma approaches
- Learn about the DMAIC methodology
- Support process improvement projects
- Define opportunity (waste) in daily work
- Define improvement projects with a clear business impact
- Measurement of problem-related parameters and effective data collection (VOC, VSM...)
- Data analysis, search for root causes (statistical methods, RCA...)
- Innovative problem solving (Lean techniques, DOE...)
- Targeted sustainable implementation of solutions (standardisation, control charts, KPIs...)
- Selection of suitable projects and their financial evaluation
- Project management and leadership of project teams (facilitation, Belbin team roles)
- Change management, successful presentation of results
The training includes:
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Company processes
- Project management
- Six Sigma methodology
- DMAIC Division
- Selected chapters from statistics
- Analysis of measurement systems
- Process eligibility
- Improve DOE
- Control, statistical process control
- Loss reduction tools
- Design leading to Six Sigma
- Test, certification project
CZK 25,000 excl. VAT (for BDO clients)*
CZK 30,000 excl. VAT (for non-BDO clients)
The price includes 6 x 7 hours of in-person training, 2 hours of project management - practical part, project evaluation, certificate, basic refreshments during the in-person training.
*A BDO client is defined as a company that has purchased services from at least one BDO Group company in the last two years.