With effect from 1 January 2021, Act No. 90/2012 Coll., on Business Companies and Cooperatives (Business Corporations Act) will be amended by Act No, 33/2020 Coll. In addition to partial terminological and technical adjustments, this major amendment to the Business Corporations Act fundamentally changes the general legislation of companies and their various legal forms.
In this webinar we will introduce you to the most important changes and the main impacts that the biggest amendment of the Business Corporations Act since 2014 will bring. We will focus on a basic overview of the changes and adjustments in the general part of the law, such as the adjustment of profits. We will discuss specific changes in the operation of limited liability companies regarding the amount of share capital, powers of the general meeting, decision-making, termination of participation in the company and more. You will also learn about the most important legal regulations of a joint-stock company, such as the articles of association, the functioning of the general meeting, the prohibition of competition, etc.
If you already have questions on this topic, please write them to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer them during the webinar. We look forward to meeting you!
Who is the seminar for?
Anyone who comes into contact with the legal regulation of commercial companies, members of the bodies and top management of companies and their shareholders as well as staff of legal and financial departments.
Date: 26 November 2020 9:00 - 10:30
- General overview of the main changes brought about by the major amendment to the Business Corporations Act
- Main changes in the general part of the Business Corporations Act - profit share and advances on profit share
- Changes in the legal regulation of the position and responsibilities of members of statutory bodies
- Changes in the legal regulation of limited liability companies
- Changes in the legal regulation of joint-stock companies
- The obligation to adapt the wording of the articles or memorandum of association
- Other related changes in other laws
- Jiří Šmatlák, Partner BDO Legal s.r.o., law firm
- Štěpán Kleček, Partner BDO Legal s.r.o., law firm
Price: CZK 500 excl. VAT / participant
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at [email protected].
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link via which you can easily connect to the webinar.
- Invoicing will take place after the webinar.