Date: 11 March 2022, 9:00 – 11:00
Type of event: online
Organiser: Czech Institute of Internal Auditors
More information and registration here: www.interniaudit.cz/profesni-vzdelavani/seminare/detail-seminar.php?idSeminar=4349
The aim of the seminar is to acquaint participants with the main steps in the audit of camera system (CCTV) settings. Participants will receive practical tips on how to proceed with a CCTV audit. They will get acquainted with the requirements of GDPR for the setting and operation of cameras, including the requirements for security and CCTV documentation. Participants will also learn how to set up processes for exchanging or acquiring a new CCTV.
- Basic steps for setting up a CCTV system such as:
- determining the purpose of an alert,
- setting camera shots,
- setting the record retention period,
- the designation of monitored areas,
- CCTV security and requirements for the necessary documentation.
- Balance tests and DPIA: when it is necessary to perform a balance test and possibly assess the impact on personal data protection.
- ÚOOÚ inspections: information on the inspections performed by the ÚOOÚ and their focus and results.
Intended for: Internal auditors, cyber security auditors, data protection officers, compliance specialists, operations directors and managers and all others who want to get acquainted with the issue.
Lecturer: Stanislav Klika, Head of Risk Advisory Services