In cooperation with the Czech Institute of Internal Auditors, we have prepared a webinar on Continuous Auditing.
The aim of the webinar is to familiarise participants with the basic functionalities of the Power BI tool, which enables dynamic data visualisation. This tool is therefore suitable for use in connection with various data analyses and in the context of so-called continuous auditing or controlling. Participants will be able to prepare a basic visualisation from multiple data from several different sources (e.g. xls table or database, cloud storage, SQL server, etc.).
Internal auditors, controlling staff, managers in public and private sector organisations and anyone else who wants to learn about the subject.
- Continuous auditing as a way to increase the added value of internal audits.
- Presentation of the Power BI tool (Microsoft).
- Usable data sources for reports and visualisations.
- Possibilities of linking different data sources.
- Working with and modifying linked data.
- Creating basic visuals based on sample data.
- Creating simple commands over data.
- Demonstration of a full reporting solution.
- Stanislav Klika, Head of Risk Advisory Services
- Jakub Matějů, Senior Consultant
More information and registration here.