Technology and data are changing our view of the world and our day-to-day operations. A large amount of data must be analyzed daily in individual systems and then discussed with colleagues. What impact does technology have on areas such as internal audit, controlling or corporate fraud?
The concept of continuous auditing consists in the continuous monitoring of selected areas or processes and their ongoing analysis. In this webinar, we will introduce you to the possibilities of streamlining inspections and ongoing audits using technology to automate the control of irregularities and real-time data verification in a 100% sample.
At the webinar, you will learn how to better understand the potential risks by automatically checking large amounts of data, how to streamline internal controls, all efficiently and without the need for a large budget.
- Technology and data processing
- Continuous monitoring and its practical use
- Areas of automatic irregularity control
- An effective solution for continuous monitoring
Date: 20. 5. 2021, 9:00 - 10:30 – online*
Who is the workshop for?
CEOs or CFOs, controllers, internal auditors
- 200, - CZK excl. VAT / participant
- Invoicing will take place after the seminar, based on a binding registration.
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link via which you can easily connect to the webinar.
* In the case of a positive development of the current epidemic situation, the seminar will also take place in physical form.