In cooperation with 1. VOX a.s. we have prepared a seminar for you on the topic of cybersecurity.
At the seminar, you will learn how to protect your data, networks, communications and devices from the dangers of a digital world in which the volume of cyberthreats is constantly growing. We will explain the current key concepts and introduce the most common online threats and risks using practical examples. You will receive prevention recommendations and measures to protect yourself against risks effectively and in the long term. We will also present to you the results of an examination of the current state of security of Czech and international companies.
Target group: The seminar is recommended especially for lawyers, compliance managers, auditors, security managers, IT managers, risk department staff, ISMS specialists, security consultants and all those who deal with the area in their practice. The seminar is intended for employees in both the private and public sectors.
- cybersecurity at a glance;
- current cyberthreats, types of attacks and impacts on society;
- the impact of the pandemic on network and data security;
- practical examples from the field;
- cybersecurity trends and outlook;
- a proposal to improve network prevention, measures and security;
- answers to questions
Lecturer: Martin Hořický, Partner
More information and registration here.