The EU DAC6 Directive imposes a new obligation on intermediaries and taxpayers to notify cross-border arrangements. As each EU Member State implements the notification obligation differently and non-compliance can result in severe sanctions, it is essential that you carefully examine your notification obligation.
We have prepared a webinar where we will introduce you to the changes associated with the notification obligation valid in the Czech Republic since 2021. We will discuss news and the necessary deadlines, the form of reporting and other obligations of intermediaries associated with notification. You will also learn what the possible sanctions are for not reporting correctly.
Who is the seminar for?
CFOs, economists, chief accountants and anyone interested in corporate accounting
Date: 3 December 2020 9:00 - 11:00
- Reporting obligation according to organisation, cross-border behaviour and characteristics
- The obligation to report in other cases, such as intangible assets
- Form and deadlines for reporting transactions
- Other planned changes
Lecturer: Jiří Jandečka, Partner BDO Czech Republic s.r.o.
Price: CZK 500 excl. VAT / participant
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link via which you can easily connect to the webinar.
- Invoicing will take place after the webinar.