Financial processes and their automation: there is a robot in the office. Examples of the use of robotics and process automation
We will introduce you to the digitization of business processes (BPA) and RPA (Robot Process Automation), technology or software robots or virtual assistants. New technologies are gradually changing the way we understand office work, and they free up the resources you need for more skilled work connected to automated RPA and BPA environments.
In this workshop, we will show you what activities can be processed using robots and machine learning. Based on practical experience, we will show you how the use of robotics and automation will affect the environment of securing business activities, especially in the field of processing economic agendas. At the same time, we will focus on the impact of robotics on business processes, workflow automation and digital document storage.
The workshop is intended mainly for managers: economic directors, chief accountants, controlling, reporting, heads of sales departments and purchasing department.
- 5. 3. 2021 – 9.30-10-30
- 16. 3. 2021 – 9.30-10.30
Place : MS Teams meeting
Price: for free
- Tomáš Kubíček, Partner BDO Digital
- Ondřej Beránek, BDO Digital
What can a robot and process digitization do in your company for you?
- ROI investment within 12 months
- Immediate and visible changes thanks to agile sprints
- Revitalization of the company's strategy
- Digitization of business and approval processes
- Elimination of routine activities incl. imitation of human work
- More efficient use of employees
- 24/7 availability
- Digital communication
- Work optimization - Home office
Examples of RPA and BPA processes implemented by us
- Automated accounting processes, incl. processing of incoming invoices and internal documents
- Digitization of approval and purchasing processes
- Control of invoice posting in accounting systems incl. SAP
- Verification and registration of changes in master data
- Data inbox management
- Automatization of incoming mail processing
- Attendance processing
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link via which you can easily connect to the webinar.