This year, we have prepared another in our traditional series of seminars for you. It aims to explain all the changes that 2020 brought to us in accounting and to point out the steps you need to take when closing out the business year. We will also talk about the changes planned for accounting and related tax regulations in 2021.
If you already have questions about this topic, please write them to us at alexandra[email protected] and we will be happy to answer them during the seminar. We look forward to meeting you!
Who is the seminar for?
Chief accountants, other accounting staff and managers of economic departments with a good knowledge of accounting.
Date: 14 December 2020
Duration: 9:30 - 16:30
Venue: PRAGUE (BDO, V Parku 12, Prague 11, 148 00)
- Legislation governing accounting, income taxes and value added tax, focusing on the changes in force in 2020 and the changes for 2021
- Overview of interpretations of the National Accounting Council with a more detailed interpretation of new and forthcoming interpretations
- Implementation and documentation of inventory, handling inventory differences
- The structure of the balance sheet and its significant parts
- fixed assets (acquisition, valuation, depreciation, repairs and technical improvement)
- inventories, their valuation and reporting
- short-term financial assets
- receivables and payables, including deferred tax
- accruals, estimates and reserves
- equity (capital funds, revaluation funds, other VH, profit advances)
- Structure of "other" statements (VZZ, CF overview, summary of EC changes)
- Valuation, provisions, exchange rate differences
- Financial statements for 2019 - preparation, approval, verification and publication
- From the economic result to the tax base
• Ing. Jiří Pospíšil, Ph.D., Accounting Methodologist
• Ing. Růžena Trnková, Auditor
Price: CZK 1,400 excl. VAT / person
You can register until Monday, 30 November 2020, either via the form on our website or by writing to [email protected]
9:30 Start of training
11:00 Morning coffee break
15:00 Afternoon coffee break
16:30 End of training