The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been in force for almost 3 years. What has changed in that time and what have we learned? We invite you to a webinar, where we will introduce you to important experiences, lessons learned, and common problems that have occurred with the implementation of GDPR in companies since its introduction. We will present them for specific examples with suggestions for the process of solving and taking corrective actions.
At the online seminar, we will also introduce you to the issue of processing personal data in accordance with GDPR legislation, especially in terms of data in accounting, tax and payroll systems. We will advise you on how to ensure the necessary protection of personal data in the daily practice of an accountant, payroll processor or finance employee.
Join us and find out how to properly adjust the current processes and set new rules for the processing of personal data in your company so that it complies with the requirements set out in the legislation on GDPR, and at the same time to allow effective use of all software functionalities.
- Summary of GDPR
- Experiences and examples relating to personal data protection in practice
- Use of software in company processes and their compliance with GDPR
- Suggestions for improvement and establishment of new rules for the processing of personal data
Date: June 9, 2021, 9:00 - 10:30 – online*
Who is the workshop for?
Statutory representatives of organizations, managers, HR professionals, in-house lawyers and in general all those who, in the course of their activities, handle personal data obtained from video equipment.
Lecturer: Stanislav Klika, Director - Risk Advisory Services
- 200, - CZK excl. VAT / participant
- Invoicing will take place after the seminar, based on a binding registration.
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link via which you can easily connect to the webinar.
* In the case of a positive development of the current epidemic situation, the seminar will also take place in physical form.