What do M&A transactions look like in practice and what are the difficulties to overcome? At a joint seminar of Komerční banka and BDO, we will introduce you to the current situation of mergers and acquisitions on our market, the possibilities of their financing, we will explain further the tax specifics of the sale of companies, and also the legal difficulties of M&A transactions.
10:00 - 10:15 - Current trends, advice on selling and buying companies
Hanna Zikmundová, Director of Corporate Finance, KB
- Current situation on the mergers and acquisitions market. The role of consulting in M&A transactions in a nutshell.
10:15 - 10:30 - Financing the purchase of the company
René Rohel, Acquisition Financing Manager, KB
- How to get an acquisition loan, transactions from the perspective of the bank. Case studies: financing the purchase of a partner, the sale of a company within a family and the acquisition of a company by a strategic investor.
10:30 - 10:45 - Tax and accounting aspects
Zenon Folwarczny, Partner, Head of the BDO Tax service line, Specialist in tax law, succession, restructuring, and estate planning
- Tax and accounting specifics in the sale of a company. Interest deductibility in the purchase of companies, best-practice examples.
10:45 - 11:00 - Legal aspects
Jiří Šmatlák, Attorney at Law, Partner of BDO Legal, Legal advice on acquisitions, sales of companies and their restructuring
- Legal issues of M&A transactions in practice and their individual milestones.
11:00 - Questions and answers
- More information and registration here.