Do you want to set aside assets in a trust or foundation and are waiting to gift them to your descendants? Do you know what value the foundation or trust will record for the assets? On what value will these institutions or endowments pay taxes?
The Coordination Committees of the Chamber of Tax Advisors and the General Tax Directorate have provided crucial clarifications on the taxation of endowments and foundations or trusts themselves.
We cordially invite you to a morning meeting where we will present the biggest and most important changes you should know about as trustees or persons interested in setting aside assets in a foundation or trust.
Who the meeting is for:
- Business owners, family office representatives, trustees of trusts and foundations, bankers and anyone interested in the topic
- Legal aspects of trusts and foundations
- Family foundations and trusts - principles of taxation of deposits and taxation of distributions from foundations and trusts, major changes in interpretations of the Tax Administration
- Zenon Folwarczny, Partner, Head of Tax, co-author of the KDP Coordination Committees
- Jiří Šmatlák, Partner, Head of Legal
- Ivan Kovář, Partner
Location: BDO Audit s.r.o., V parku 2316/12, 14800 Praha 4 - Chodov
Date: 23 June 2021, 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. (registration starts at 8:30 a.m.)
Cena: CZK 200 / person (without VAT)
Registrace: You can register for the event via the "register" button or by e-emailing us at [email protected]