Training dates and location:
- 22.11 - Pilsen, Hotel Ibis
- 23.11 - Brno, Hotel International
- 24.11 - Domažlice, BDO
- 29.11 - Prague Chodov, BDO and online stream
Time: 9:00 - 13:00
Form of training: face-to-face and online
Organiser: BDO Czech Republic s.r.o.
The exact programme of the seminar will be specified later.
As in previous years, we have prepared a seminar summarising the basic payroll and HR changes that will affect both you personally and your company. We will discuss the most important changes in payroll for 2022 with practical examples and upcoming new developments for 2023.
At the same time, our legal specialists will introduce you to current employment law issues such as disguised employment agency and false self-employement.
Content of the lecture:
- Changes in payroll 2022 and practical experience
- summary of legislative changes in 2022
- annual tax settlements
- employment of people from Ukraine
- New developments for 2023
- discount on social insurance premiums for a group of part-time employees
- low-emission cars
- other approved changes for 2023
- Disguised employment agency
- what it means in practice and how the law views it
- the amendment to the Labour Code and new risks for users of outsourced labour
- ways to prevent fines from the labour inspectorate and the correct set-up of these processes in the company
- False self-employment
- introduction (dependent work, self-employment, categories of activities according to 6 Afs 85/2014 offences)
- cooperation agreement and material criteria (forms of cooperation and warning signs according to 2 Afs 62/2004)
- interpretative tendencies (2 Ads 25/2018 and others)
Who the training is for:
- Personnel and HR directors, payroll accountants and HR managers and other company employees and executives who want to get a comprehensive overview of the changes to payroll accounting in 2022 and 2023.
Prague, Brno and online
- Veronika Sovová, Payroll Manager
- Anna Vraná Rubínová, Senior Consultant, Payroll Department
Pilsen and Domažlice
- Blanka Bílková, Senior Consultant, Payroll Department
- Zuzana Bělová, Senior Consultant, Payroll Department
- CZK 1,500/person (excluding VAT)
- Billed electronically after the training
Registration: Register for the seminar online by clicking on the "register" button or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to answer your questions about the event at email@example.com