In cooperation with CAFIN, the Czech Association for Financial Management, we have prepared a webinar on the new responsibilities for companies.
Whether it is the amendment to the Anti-Money Laundering Act, or the new Whistleblower Protection Act - the year 2021 brings new obligations for most companies. We have prepared a brief and practical overview of what these obligations are, how to meet them and how not to drown in tons of paperwork and regulations.
- NEW WHISTLEBLOWING PROTECTION ACT
- What is whistleblowing and how are whistleblowers protected?
- What obligations do companies have and by when do they have to fulfill them?
- Ethics line as a reliable and cost-effective solution
- THE ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING ACT AND ITS AMENDMENTS SINCE 2021
- News and changes associated with the amendment to the AML Act with effect from 2021
- Obligations, recommendations and their implementation
- Automation of the process of checking and identifying a client
Who is the workshop for?
- CEOs or CFOs, controllers, compliance officers
Lecturer: Stanislav Klika, Director - Risk Advisory Services
Registration and more information here.