Training date: 27 April 2022
Time: 9:00 - 10:00
Form of training: online
Place: Microsoft Teams
Currently, all the original tax information boxes (DIS) are being abolished and the Financial Administration is introducing the modernised tax information box PLUS (DIS+). We cordially invite you to an online training session where we will introduce you to the enhanced features of the ever-evolving DIS+ application, its new functions, but most importantly our real-life experience and recommendations based on its use in practice.
DIS+ offers many useful functionalities, such as pre-filling selected data, sending submissions directly without the need for additional signatures or allowing other users to access the mailbox. Above all, the application allows you to keep track of all relevant information regarding your taxes.
Content of the lecture:
- Introduction of DIS+
- characteristics, features, possibilities
- Working with DIS+
- how to set it up
- how to log in
- how to delegate and to what extent
- DIS+ content (practical example)
- Experience of using DIS+ in practice
Who the training is for:
- For all those who take care of company accounting and taxes or for anyone who works and uses tax information boxes today. And for anyone who wants to keep track of all their tax accounts online.
- Vít Křivánek, Head of Tax Litigation
- Jakub Klíma, Manager, Tax
Registration: Register for the seminar via the online form by clicking on the "register" button or email us at email@example.com
The event will be held in Czech. Should you have any questions about the organisation of the event do not hesitate to ask Alexandra Torra at firstname.lastname@example.org.