Participants will get acquainted with the principles of risk management and acquire skills for the preparation and evaluation of risk analysis.
Designed for: Executives, risk managers, internal auditors, data protection officers, compliance specialists and all others who want to get acquainted with the issue.
Level: For all levels.
- Governance, risk management and internal control.
- Risk management - good practice and legal obligation.
- The concept of "risk".
- Risk capacity, risk appetite, risk tolerance.
- Inherent and residual risk.
- Responsibility for risk management in the organization, three lines of defense.
- Internal audit and risk management.
- Risk management frameworks.
- Goals and strategies.
- Risk identification and assessment.
- Response to risks.
- Management control according to the Financial Control Act.
Lecturer: Ing. Jakub Matějů, Junior Audit Manager
Registration and more information here.