- 23 June 2022 - Brno and online
Time: 9:00 - 11:00
Form of training: online/in person
- online: Microsoft Teams
- Brno: Tuřanka 115b, 627 00, Slatina
Green Deal for Europe, Fit for 55, taxonomy, NFRD, CSRD, SFRD, ESG... Have you heard these terms before but aren't sure what they mean? Would you like to know how these new obligations will affect your business? Are you wondering how to make the most of them for your business? Or would you just like to do business responsibly and are considering what approaches to take?
We would like to cordially invite you to the seminar, which will take place in Prague, Brno and online via MS Teams on the topic of ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance).
After the training you will be familiar with the current and upcoming European "green" legislation. You will learn what the different obligations mean for you. You will get a head start and be able to identify the risks and opportunities arising from the biggest challenge of our time. You will learn about the ESG framework and possible approaches for responsible business. You also get a unique opportunity to assess your business from an ESG perspective according to the renowned GRI methodology through a free automated tool.
Content of the lecture:
- What is ESG and why is it important?
- "Green" EU legislation at a glance - what's in place and what's coming soon
- Find out where your company stands in terms of ESG (ESG rating)
- How to do corporate ESG reporting
- Action plan - what to do step by step to be ready
Who the training is for: CEOs or CFOs, ESG and CSR managers, compliance and ethics officers, investigators of suspected violations and internal auditors
- Lucie Johaníková, Partner
- Stanislav Klika, Head of Risk Advisory Services
- Ondřej Veselovský, Senior Executive Manager, CRIF - Czech Credit Bureau
The event will be held in Czech. Please direct questions about the organisation of the event to Alexandra Torra at firstname.lastname@example.org