The aim of the seminar is to introduce the participants to the principles of systems thinking, where there is a change in the linear view of our surroundings to a systemic view. It also includes critical thinking and the benefit is the ability to perceive individual processes and problems in a broader context and in relation to the environment. Systems thinking will make it possible to clarify the problem in a broader context, identify a broader scope of its impacts and propose different solutions or policies.
Intended for: Internal auditors, process owners, decision makers and anyone who is interested in changing the linear view of their surroundings and wants to perceive processes in context.
Level: For all levels.
- Introduction of systems thinking as an approach to problem solving.
- Applying a systems approach to solving problems or crisis situations.
- Introduction to the methodology of quantification and optimization of soft systems.
- Communication with management using a causal loop diagram to capture the context.
- Systems thinking as part of a learning organization
Lecturer: Ing. Jakub Matějů, Junior Audit Manager
Registration and more info here.