The year 2021 brought us many tax changes and news. We invite you to the BDO professional webinar, where we will clearly summarize the basic news and changes related to corporate income tax, tax returns, tax code changes, and compensations associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Together we will discuss the most important impacts of legislative changes in the field of taxes in 2021 put in practice, our experience and recommendations for you.
- Changes in 2021 in income taxes and their impacts on filing tax returns
- Information on changes to the tax code
- Practice and experience with compensations associated with COVID-19
Date: 19. 3. 2021 od 9:00 do 11:00
Who is the workshop for?
CFOs, economists, chief accountants, and anyone involved in corporate accounting
- Martin Tuček, Partner
- Jan Tuček, Tax Advisor
- Michaela Srpová, Tax Department Manager
- 200, - CZK excl. VAT / participant
- Invoicing will take place after the seminar, based on a binding registration.
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at [email protected]
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link via which you can easily connect to the webinar.