The Act on Certain Measures against the Legalization of Proceeds from Crime and the Financing of Terrorism, or the AML Act, has undergone a major amendment and has introduced new obligations from 2021. Join our online seminar, where we will introduce you to the changes and new issues that the amendment brings. We will discuss the individual obligations that are newly imposed on liable persons as a result of this change. We will also describe recommendations on how to implement them in practice and what procedures can be expected from the regulator after the changes.
Find out the impact of the change associated with the operation of the amendment to the AML Act on your company and get acquainted with a pragmatic solution on how to handle these changes. We will show this in the example of a cost-effective solution for automating the process of identifying and checking clients in small and medium-sized companies.
- New issues and changes associated with the amendment to the AML Act with effect from 2021
- Obligations, recommendations and their implementation
- Automation of the process of checking and identifying the client
Date: 24 March, 2021, 9:00 - 10:30
Who is the workshop for?
CEOs or CFOs, controllers, compliance officers, AML contact persons and internal auditors
Lecturer: Stanislav Klika, Director - Risk Advisory Services
- 200, - CZK excl. VAT / participant
- Invoicing will take place after the seminar, based on a binding registration.
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at [email protected]
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link via which you can easily connect to the webinar.