We cordially invite you to attend a seminar on the Whistleblower Protection Act, which will take place on two dates in Prague and Pilsen.
The year 2021 has brought us a new law on whistleblower protection (the so-called Whistleblowing Act). In the coming months, the EU Whistleblowing Directive is due to come into force in all 27 EU Member States. How will the new law affect businesses operating in the Czech Republic and what obligations does it entail?
According to the Whistleblowing Act, companies with 25 or more employees and public contracting authorities will have until the end of March 2022 to establish procedures for receiving and handling whistleblowing, train employees and ensure that the personal data of whistleblowers is protected. You are cordially invited to attend a BDO seminar where we will provide a brief and practical overview of what these obligations are, how to comply with them and how to avoid getting bogged down in paperwork and regulations. We will give you practical insights into the impact on businesses and the benefits of having effective reporting channels in place.
Who is the workshop for?
CEOs or CFOs, controllers, compliance and ethics officers, investigators of suspected wrongdoing and internal auditors
- What is whistleblowing and how are whistleblowers protected?
- What obligations do companies have and by when must they comply?
- How to manage the new obligations without worry?
- Introducing an ethics hotline as a reliable and cost-effective solution.
- 6 October 2021 - Pilsen
- 11 November 2021 - Prague
- Stanislav Klika, Head of Risk Advisory Services
- CZK 200 excl. VAT / participant
- Billed after the seminar
- Please confirm your interest in participation by clicking on the online registration or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.