In cooperation with the Czech Institute of Internal Auditors, we have prepared a webinar on the topic of Whistleblower Protection Audit.
The aim of the seminar is to familiarise participants with the legal framework of whistleblower protection, and to teach them the skills to prepare and successfully conduct an audit of the internal whistleblowing system.
Who is the seminar for?
Internal auditors, whistleblower protection officers, corporate ombudsmen, compliance specialists, risk managers, auditors, managers of obliged entities and all others who want to get acquainted with the issue.
- Legislation: the Directive and the draft Whistleblower Protection Act.
- Explanation of key terms and obligations: obliged entities, internal whistleblowing system, whistleblowers, protection against retaliation, notifications - methods of submission, management, investigation and handling of notifications, time limits, competent person, data retention and protection, filing notifications with the Ministry of Justice, conditions for publication of notifications, sanctions.
- Recommendations for implementation and risk mitigation. Options for automating the process.
- Audit of the internal notification system: preparation of the audit, verification of the setting of internal policies and principles, verification of procedures for receiving, managing and handling notifications, data protection.
- Stanislav Klika, Head of Risk Advisory Services
- Jakub Matějů, Senior Consultant
More information and registration here.