Date: 22 March 2022
Time: 9:00 – 11:00
Form of training: online/in person
Place: Microsoft Teams and BDO Consulting s.r.o., V Parku 12, Praha 11, 148 00
We cordially invite you to a seminar, where we will introduce you to the possibilities of automation and digitalisation in the field of financial processes in companies. We will present examples of how automation can be used in practice and how robots can help in the office.
We will introduce you to the digitalisation of business processes and the technology of RPA (Robot Process Automation) or software robots or virtual assistants. New technologies are gradually changing the way that the office work is understood and they allow freeing up the resources you need to do more skilled work.
This workshop will show you what activities can be processed using robots and machine learning. Based on our practical experience, we will show you how the use of robotics and automation will affect the provision of business processing. We will look at what technologies are helping in finance today, what the return on investment is for such solutions, and we will also touch on the main pitfalls in their implementation.
Content of the lecture:
- Introduction of the possibilities of digitisation
- Which new technologies are helping in finance today
- Examples of how process automation and robotics can be used in practice
- Impact of robotics on business processes
Who the training is for:
- The training is intended for managers: economic and financial directors, chief accountants, controlling and reporting staff, heads of sales and purchasing departments.
Price: for free
Registration: Register for the seminar via the online form by clicking on the register button or write to us at [email protected]
The event will be held in Czech language. Please direct questions about the organisation of the event to Alexandra Torra at [email protected]