In cooperation with 1. VOX a.s. we have prepared a seminar for you on the topic of the new Act on Experts
At the seminar, we will present our practical experiences following the introduction of the long-awaited Act on Experts. We will clarify the interpretational ambiguities that appeared during the year the amendment was in effect, and we will focus on the currently available case law in this area.
For example, you will learn about:
- assessment of the opinion and cooperation with the expert by a lawyer;
- examination of the valuation report in terms of accuracy and argumentation with experts from the side of accountants;
- new rights and obligations of experts in practice;
- experience of opinion recipients.
Target group: The seminar is intended mainly for lawyers, accountants, experts, officials and others interested in the expert agenda.
Participants are assumed to have at least a basic knowledge of expert law.
- interpretation of the Act on Experts, Expert Offices and Expert Institutes;
- expert activity in the legal system;
- the position of the expert in the legal process;
- expert opinion and revised expert opinion;
- expert and defence of the opinion and the court;
- punishment of an expert;
- responsibility of the expert;
- remuneration of the expert;
- current case law;
- answers to questions.
Lecturer: Lukáš Křístek, Partner
More information and registration here.