Getting your company or group's tax setup right is essential for efficient operation. Your company achieves a stable turnover and during the period of its operation on the Czech market you show undistributed profits of previous years, the payment of which you postpone due to tax burden. As a result of increasing regulation, you have a poor or risky tax structure and need to change it.
You also have subsidiaries abroad and find it difficult to keep track of the financial flows between companies or what tax obligations apply to you. Whether you do business locally or internationally, what you need right now is to have a correct, efficient and secure corporate structure.
A properly set up tax structure is very important and can have a major impact on both your future business plans and your tax obligations. We have experience with dozens of foreign expansion projects, cross-border mergers, structuring family international holdings and other transactions. We have structured numerous options for both individual and corporate clients. Our experts in the Czech Republic and abroad are at your disposal even after the completion of the project. Our acquired knowledge of your company and experience will then enable us to make relevant suggestions for improvement during further services.
We will be happy to arrange for you:
- designing the optimal tax strategy for business in the Czech Republic and abroad
- design and implementation of tax-efficient holding and financial structures
- reviewing existing business strategies and structures and recommending adjustments to ensure you don't pay more tax than you have to
- analysis of the impact of international tax initiatives (BEPS, ATAD) on the operation of your company or group
- advice on international invoicing for goods or services, including advice on the application of withholding tax